Saturday, July 7, 2012

HUGE SUMMER BLOG SALE!

     NOTE
  • First come first serve
  • All beauty products have been sanitized 
  • What you see is what you get
  • Must spend a minimum of $3
  • Everything you see was either worn once or never worn
  • All currency is in United States Dollars
 ORDER PRODUCT(S) HERE
Email order info to anisaxiong@gmail.com with
  • First & Last Name
  • Your Email
  • Paypal email address where you want the invoice to be sent to
  • Would you like tracking (yes or no)
  • Shipping address
  • Item(s) you would like to purchase
    Please make sure you email all the information needed.
    I can hold an item for you up to 5 hours only.
    Invoice needs to be paid asap!


PAYMENTS & SHIPPING
  • Paypal payments ONLY. (If you do not have paypal and would like to purchase something please email me via anisaxiong@gmail.com and we will work something out :)
  • NO REFUNDS.
  • Payment is due within 5 hours the invoice was sent to you
  • If you do not pay within the 5 hours you will lose the items
  • Will ship after receiving full payment (usually 2-3 business days)
  • Shipping in the US will vary from $5.00 to $10.00 depending on what you buy. But the minimum shipping is $5.00 First Class USPS (3-5 business days)
    An additional $1.00 will be added to shipping if you would like Delivery Conformation (Tracking).
  • International Shipping will vary from $5.00USD to $15.00USD depending on what you purchase. No tracking is available for international shipments BUT upon request I can give you a customs number.
  • I am not responsible or be held accountable for the damages during shipping or if your package gets lost and you did not ask for tracking. There will be absolutely no refunds. I try my best to take pictures of how they really look like in real life.

HAPPY SHOPPING LOVES! :)
Dress from American Apparel (adjustable draw string at the waist)
Size: One size fits all
Price: $10.00

Dress from Shopakira.com
Size: Small
Price: $10.00

Flowy Floral Romper
Size: S/M (runs big)
Price: $7.00


Floral Paisley Dress
Size: Small
Price: $10.00

Striped Romper
Size: Small
Price: $5.00

Abstract Dress
Size: Small
Price: $7.00


Coral Dress
Size: S/M
Price: $6.00

Grey Button Dress
Size: Small (could also fit medium)
Price: $5.00

Multicolored Dress
Size: Small (fits medium as well)
Price: $6.00

Floral Ruffle Tank-Top
Size: Small
Price: $8.00

Black Sequin Skirt
-small unoticable rip on side (easy fix) & zipper pull fell off (also easy fix) PICTURES BELOW!
Size: Small
Price: $3.00

Tan Bow-Tie Heels
Size: 6.5 or 37
Price: $15.00 (SOLD)

Red Bow Heels
NEVER BEEN WORN! (Bought for prom but didn't wear them!)
Size: 6 or 36
Price: $20.00

Coral Pumps
Size: 6 or 36
Price: $15.00


BEAUTY PRODUCTS!
 Revlon Nail Polishes: 
Original Prices: $4.79 each
My Price: $2 each or both for $3.50


Nail Polishes:
La Colors Nail art (Silver) $1
Forever 21 (Purple) $1
Sinful Colors ( Feeling Great Pink) $1
Delicia (Grey/black sparkle) $1
Wetnwild (gold) $1
Sally Hansen (Purple) $1

or
all for $4

 Prestige Eye shadows 
Original Prices: $3.99 each
My price: $2 each or all for $5

 Jemma Kidd Duo Concealer in Medium 
Original Price: $21
My price: $8, 
Jemma Kidd Blush in pawpaw 
Original Price: $23
My Price: $10

 Flirt Cosmetics:
Original Price:$12 each
Cross my heart (left, NEVER USED, STILL BRAND NEW) My Price: $10
Midnight Disco (right) My Price: $8
 Lauren Luke Lip Glosses 
Original Price: $10 each
My Price: $3 each or both $5

 Victoria's Secret Lip glosses 
Original Price: $7 each 
My Price: $4 each or both for $7

 Missha Lip Stick 
Original Price $11
My Price: $5

 Flirt Cosmetics Eyeshadow in Chocoholic
Original Price: $13.50
My Price: $5


 Flirt Cosmetics in Golden Lady
Original Price: $13.50
My Price: $5


 Mac Pigment in Sweet Sienna (DISCONTINUED)
Original Price: $29
My Price: $10 (SOLD)

 Maybelline Bouncy Blush
Original Price: $7.99
My Price: $3


Mini Benetint
Original Price $10

My Price: $3
 Body Shop Eye Shadows
Original Price: $9 each
My Price: $6 each (white highlight has NEVER been used!) or both for $11

 Lip Gloss $2
Lipstain $3

or
Both for $4
 Loreal Eye liner - Original Price $10 - My Price $2
Nyx Lip Liners in Ever & Beige - Original Price $4 each - My Price $2 each
Lancome Eyeliner Pencil in Black Coffee - Original Price $25 - My Price $10

Urban Decay Mascara for False Lashes in Black - Original Price $10 - My Price $3

 Maybelline Eyestudio
Original Price: $10
My Price: $6

 Mica Beauty Cosmetics in Striptease - Original Price $10 - My Price $5
Tarte Mini Travel Size Translucent Powder - Original Price $28 - My Price $5
Mini Travel Size Bare Minerals Matte Foundation - Original Price $10 - My Price $3

Nyx False Lashes (Never Worn)
Original Price: $6.50
My Price: $4 each or Both for $6

Skinn Cosmetics All-in-One (Highlight, bronzer, blush)
Original Price: $30
My Price: $15

Cargo Blu Ray HD Pressed Powder in 30
Original Price: $30
My Price: $15 (SOLD)

Tarte Bronzer (NEVER USED!)
Original Price: $15
My Price: $8



 



No comments:

Post a Comment