Thursday, December 8, 2011

DECK THE HALL BALL 2011!

For those of you who don't live in Seattle, Deck the Hall Ball is one of the biggest music events of the winter for 1077 The End (they play alternative music). What an AMAZING line up last night! Group Love, Two Door Cinema Club, Young the Giant, Foster the People, Cage the Elephant, Death Cab for Cutie, and MUMFORD AND SONS. It started around 4pm and if you wanted to get a really good floor seat then obviously you had to be there SUPER early! I got there around 4:30-ish and my cousin and I had nose-bleed seats so we totally snuck over to a different section (which i wouldn't recommend unless you're desperate, which we were..haha). But for the most part I was soooo amazed at Foster the People's performance, they were by far the best live that night, then Mumford and Sons, then Death Cab. It was an absolutely unforgettable night. Mumford and Sons are so inspiring when you hear them live, GO SEE THEM!!!!! Here's some clips from Deck The Hall Ball, and what I wore :p

 Foster the People- Pumped up Kicks



Mumford & Sons - The Cave

Mumford & Sons- White Blank Page (MY FAVORITE SONG)

some pictures of me! :D





For some reason I thought this picture was really cool and I wanted to post it! I took it by accident by yep..this is Death Cab For Cutie :)

 Setting up for Foster the People!!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment